Archangel is a playable character in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
Role In the Story
He is seen flying over the X-Mansion in the mission "Juggernauts and Crosses."
Warren Worthington III was born to an affluent family, but more importantly, Warren is a mutant with the power to fly using bird- or angel-like wings. Warren operated as a crime-fighting vigilante called the Avenging Angel before being contacted by Professor X and being made into a founding member of the X-Men, alongside Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast, and Iceman. With the codename Angel, Warren worked not only with the X-Men but also other superhero groups, such as the Champions, which was composed of him, Iceman, Black Widow, Ghost Rider, and the Olympian demigod Hercules. While fighting a team of assassins known as Marauders to prevent them from slaying the sewer-dwelling mutant Morlocks, Angel's wings were badly injured, and doctors gave him the diagnosis that the wings had to go. Sinking into a deep depression, Angel resorted to seeking assistance from the devious Apocalypse, who restored his wings but also altered his physiology further and twisted him into Archangel, the brainwashed representative of Death in the Four Horsemen of Apocalypse, his quartet of lieutenants. Luckily, Archangel broke free of Apocalypse's control and returned to the side of good as an ally of the X-Men and related X-teams once more.
Archangel has a blue face, red eyes, a black helmet that reveals the face, a black shirt and pants with silver plating, black gloves, and a pair of metallic wings.
- Flight: Archangel can fly using his metallic wings.
- Wing Combat: Archangel can pluck off his wings and fling them at enemies like throwing knives to execute them. The system for this is similar to the gun targeting system.
- Regeneration: Archangel has regenerative capabilities.
- Warren is one of the original X-Men, along with Beast, Iceman, Cyclops and Jean Grey.
- Archangel's first special attack is performing a downward flying slam with an enemy.
- Archangel's second special attack is grabbing the enemy, flying into the air with him, and slamming him against the ground.