Black Bolt is a playable character in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
Role in Story
Black Bolt does not appear in the main story,but he can be unlocked in the Open World as a playable character.
Black Bolt is the ruler of the genetic offshoot of humanity called the Inhumans. The son of two preeminent Inhumans, Black Bolt wass exposed to the mutagenic Terrigen Mist while still an embryo, and eventually demonstrated the ability to manipulate electrons. To protect the Inhuman community from his devastating voice, Black Bolt is placed inside a sound-proof chamber and is tutored in the use of his powers. Reentering Inhuman society as a young man — having vowed never to speak — the character was attacked by his younger brother Maximus, who attempted, unsuccessfully, to goad him into speaking. Black Bolt proved popular, and decided to leave Attilan to explore the outside world, meeting and making many allies, like the Fantastic Four.
Black Bolt wears a black mask with a tuning fork on his forehead area, a black shirt with patterns of white lines, black pants with a white line pattern, and white-trimmed, elbow-length black rubber gloves. While flying, "sonic wings" appear underneath Black Bolt's armpits.
- Flight: Black Bolt can fly using his "sonic wings."
- Sonic Scream: Black Bolt can release small sonic bursts or large, devastating sonic blasts using his voice.
- In Marvel NOW! Black Bolt is a member of the New Avengers.
- He is the only Inhumans member in the game.
- Black Bolt's first special attack is a grab attack in which Black Bolt tackles the enemy and throws him a long distance.
- Black Bolt's second special attack is to grab the enemy, lift him into the air, and crush him by violently tackling him to the ground.