Cyclops is a playable character in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
Role in the Story
Cyclops comes together with the heroes of the Marvel Universe, such as the likes of the Avengers and the X-Men, to help stop Loki and his villainous cohorts from building a weapon of mass destruction from the shattered bricks of the Silver Surfer's surfboard.
Scott Summers was born a mutant with the power to project optic energy beams, but minor head trauma suffered as a child caused his power to be defective when it surfaced during his adolescence. Scott was contacted during his high-school years by Professor X, provided a ruby-quartz visor capable of blocking out his optic beams, and made into a founding member of the X-Men alongside Angel, Iceman, Beast, and the love of his life, Jean Grey. Cyclops remained with various incarnations of the X-Men over the years..
In his regular costume, Cyclops has brown hair, a red ruby-quartz visor attached to a blue helmet, a blue shirt with a yellow harness bearing an X, yellow gloves, yellow shorts, yellow leg-straps, yellow boots, and a yellow utility belt bearing an X. The Astonishing Cyclops costume consists of a red ruby-quartz visor attached to a blue mask, a blue bodysuit colored with yellow lines, blue gloves, and a belt bearing an X.
- Optic Beam: Cyclops can release optic beams in the forms of blasts or lasers that can destroy gold LEGO objects or disintegrate enemies.
- Cyclops first appeared in the Big Figures trailer shown at San Diego Comic-Con 2013.
- Cyclops' appearance is based of his appearance in the X-men 90's cartoon series.
- Cyclops is the father of the X-Man from the distant future, Cable, who is Deadpool's "best friend"; they have shared many adventures together.
- Cyclops is the older brother of fellow X-Man Havok.
- Nolan North previously voiced Cyclops in Wolverine & the X-Men.
- Cyclops' special attack is firing a optic blast at the enemy's feet and then dispatching him with a direct blast.