Daredevil is a playable character in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
Role in the Story
As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by an accident involving a truck carrying toxic waste, yet he spent his developmental years honing all his other senses to the greatest humanly possible acuteness. These senses together formed a special radar-sense tha made up for his lack of sight by allowing him to navigate as if he could see. His father, a professional boxer, was killed by criminals because he refused to "throw" a game, so Matt went to law school and became a lawyer upon graduation, having an obsession with seeing that justice is done. In order to tackle crime with his great strength, speed, and agility, as well as the near-superhuman benefits of his radar-sense, Matt donned the costume of Daredevil, the Man Without Fear, to destroy injustice wherever it may lurk.
Daredevil wears a horned mask, a shirt bearing a "DD" insignia, pants, boots, a belt, and gloves, all colored a bright shade of red. He also wields a dark red bo staff with a tan gripping segment, which he uses to deadly effect in combat.
- Radar-Sense: Daredevil's radar-sense has similar effects as the superhumanly enhanced senses of those like Wolverine or the Spider-Sense of those like Spider-Man
- Bo Staff: Daredevil uses his bo staff to kill enemies in melee combat or throw it to terminate them from afar. He can also use it to activate special shield switches.
- Daredevil was revealed in a screenshot on the Marvel Comics Website
- Steven Blum previously voiced Daredevil's alter ego Matthew Murdock in The Punisher video game.
- Daredevil's first special attack is tripping the enemy with his bo staff and jumping on his torso to crush him.
- Daredevil's second special attack is kicking the enemy down and crushing his torso with his bo staff.