Electro is a playable character in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
Role in the Story
Electro is the main villain in the Deadpool side mission, "A Shock Withdrawal."
A self-centered lineman, Max Dillon was inexplicably granted the power of electricity projection and manipulation after being struck simultaneously by two electric shocks, one from a broken telephone line and another from a lightning bolt. Deciding to use his powers for the accumulation of ill-gotten gains, Dillon took the identity of costumed criminal Electro and took the audacious course of action of breaking into the Daily Bugle building and looting J. Jonah Jameson's vault. Provoked into action by Jameson's implausible claim that Electro was Spider-Man in disguise, the web-slinger put an end to his reign of terror by dousing him with a water hose. Electro later formed the Sinister Six with Doctor Octopus, Sandman, Vulture, Mysterio, and Kraven the Hunter.
Max Dillon was transformed into an electrokinetic superhuman by the illegal genetic experimentation of Hammer Industries and was employed by the Kingpin as his elite hitman, Electro. He was first vanquished by Spider-Man when the hero doused him in water, rendering him comatose for months. Often a pawn of more powerful and ambitious super-villains, Electro has more recently switched over to being the Green Goblin's Sinister Six lackey.
In his default costume, Electro wears a large lightning-themed helmet, a green bodysuit with a yellow twin lightning-bolt insignia on the chest area, and yellow gloves. In his Ultimate appearance, Electro is a being of pure electrical energy who is silver/blue and has no real distinguishing features other than his eyes, mouth, and a three lightning-bolt insignia on his forehead.
- Electrokinesis: Electro has the power to project and manipulate electricity and can use this ability to release electric blasts and lightning bolts to activate electric switches or electrocute thugs.
- Flight/Airborn Transportation: Electro can ride on electric currents through the air, giving the ability of assisted flight.
- Electro was revealed on the X-BOX 360 Achievement Website.
- Electro's first special attack is to grab the enemy with one hand and tactilely electrocute him to death with the other. Ultimate Electro seems unable to do this.
- Electro's second special attack is to electrocute the enemy by grabbing his hand while slamming him against the ground in one direction before throwing him against the ground in the other.