Iceman is a playable character in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
Role in the Story
Iceman comes together with the heroes of the Marvel Universe, such as the likes of the Avengers and the Fantastic Four, to help stop Loki and his villainous cohorts from building a weapon of mass destruction from the shattered bricks of the Silver Surfer's surfboard.
Bobby Drake, A. K. A. Iceman, was one of the first five mutant superheroes to join the original X-Men, alongside Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast, and Angel. The youngest of the group, Iceman was arguably the most arrogant, the most headstrong, and the bravest, taking on threats like Magneto and the Sentinels without the aid of teammates. Since having perfected his cryokinetic superpower, Iceman has been a member of other organizations, like the Champions and the Defenders, and is one of the most trustworthy X-Men.
Iceman wears an all-blue full-body suit of ice-armor on X-Men missions. This ice-armor is composed of an identity-concealing helmet, an icy bodysuit, a belt bearing an X, and a pair of frozen gloves/gauntlets.
- Cryokinesis: Iceman has the power to project and manipulate extreme cold. This allows him to project freeze rays that can flash-freeze enemies solid, ice projectiles that can quickly end an enemy's life, and an ice-slide that lets Iceman glide over considerable distances.
- Iceman was first spotted in the Big Figures trailer that debuted at San Diego Comic-Con 2013.
- Iceman skates, instead of walking.
- Yuri Lowenthal voiced Iceman in Wolverine & the X-Men.
- Iceman's special attack is generating a frozen pocket of air around the enemy's feet and then creating a giant ice-glove with which to smash him.