Role in the Story
Invisible Woman comes together with the heroes of the Marvel Universe, such as the likes of the Avengers and the X-Men, to help stop Loki and his villainous cohorts from building a weapon of mass destruction from the shattered bricks of the Silver Surfer's surfboard.
Sue Storm was one of the four space explorers who were with Reed Richards the day he launched into space and was exposed to cosmic radiation. While Reed, her brother Johnny, and pilot Ben Grimm manifested their own powers, Sue learned that she gained the power to turn invisible. When the four decided to become the superhero team The Fantastic Four, Sue took the name The Invisible Girl and, later on in her career, The Invisible Woman. She has also manifested the power to create invisible force fields, and married Reed, with whom she has had a child, Franklin RIchards, the world's most powerful mutant.
In her standard Fantastic Four uniform, Invisible Woman wears a blue shirt with a number 4 emblazoned in the center and a black collar, blue pants, black rubber gloves and boots, and a black belt. In her Future Foundation uniform, Invisible Woman wears a white shirt with a Future Foundation symbol, white pants, white gloves, and white boots. This costume also bears patterns of black lines. When invisible in either costume, Invisible Woman's figure is transparent, colorless, and undetectable by enemies.
- Invisibility/Force Field Projection: Invisible Woman can turn invisible and, while doing do, generates an invisible force field around her as well.
- Force Field Manipulation: Invisible Woman simulates telekinesis by manipulating and assembling LEGO objects with invisible force fields. She can also kill and/or repel enemies by launching them into the air with waves of force fields.
- Invisible Woman was first seen in the Big Figures trailer that debuted at San Diego Comic-Con 2013.
- Invisible Woman's first special attack is to turn invisible, sneak up behind the enemy, and knock him unconscious.
- Invisible Woman's second special attack is to lift the enemy into the air with an invisible force field and smash him against the ground.