Juggernaut is a playable character in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
Role in the Story
The Juggernaut is one of the many villains that joins Loki in his quest to find the Cosmic Bricks.
Cain Marko discovered the Crimson Gem of Cytorrak in an ancient Korean temple and, after the reading the inscription on its pedestal, became transformed into an unstoppable human Juggernaut. Initially, the Juggernaut chose to use his powers to torment his stepbrother Charles Xavier, with whom he has had an abusive relationship since childhood, fight the X-Men, and make illicit profit.
Juggernaut wears a dark red helmet that provides him with a resistance to psychic powers, a red sleeveless shirt with a dark red upper section and a light red lower section with stripes. dark red pants, lighter red boots, bands going down his arms, and knuckledusters.
- Big Figure Super-Strength: Juggernaut has all the super-strength that comes with being a bif-fig, allowing him to tear large rock masses out of the ground and throw them, and lift large objects with or without using special green handles.
- Charge: Juggernaut has a destructive charge attack.
- Juggernaut was revealed in the "Big Figures" trailer at San Diego Comic-Con 2013.
- Juggernaut is one of the new LEGO "Big Figs".
- Juggernaut is known as the Step-brother of Professor X.
- Juggernaut's first special attack is to grab the enemy, smash him against the ground, pause briefly, and then throw him against the ground.
- Juggernaut's second special attack is to ground pound the enemy into the air and then punt kick him away.