Kraven the Hunter is a playable character in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
Role in the StoryHe's an unlockable character found in Central Park Zoo.
Hailing from a family of Russian aristocrats, Sergei Kravinoff was one of the world's greatest known hunters. One chronicler of his exploits, unsure of how to spell his last name, referred to Kravinoff as "Kraven," thus giving rise to his more well-recognized name: Kraven the Hunter. In was during one visit to America that Kraven set his eye on what he perceived to be the most fascinating prey of all, Spider-Man. After fighting him twice and enlisting the help of his half-brother, the criminal Chameleon, Kraven was captured by Spider-Man and arrested. A few months later, Kraven the Hunter joined Doctor Octopus, Sandman, Electro, Vulture, and Mysterio in a new hunt for the web-slinger as a founding member of the Sinister Six.
Kraven the Hunter has a moustache-beard combo, black hair, a lion-mane sleeveless vest, a zebra-skin belt adorned with horns containing performance enhancement potions, leopard-spotted orange-brown pants, and brown boots.
- Enhanced Senses: Kraven the Hunter's senses have been honed to their peak human capabilities.
- Spear: Kraven the Hunter uses a spear in melee combat.
- Grapple: Kraven the Hunter uses a grappling hook to pull on handles and reach otherwise unreachable ledges.
- Kraven the Hunter was revealed during a trophy/achievement leak in September 2013
- Kraven is known as the half-brother to Dmitri Anatoly Nikolayevich Smerdyakov Kravinoff, also known as the Chameleon.
- Kraven the Hunter's first special attack is tripping the enemy over his his spear and crushing him by jumping on him.
- Kraven the Hunter's second special attack is to kick the enemy to the ground and impale him on his spear.