Ms. Marvel is a playable character in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Role in the Story
Ms. Marvel will be unlocked after the player destroys a golden statue at the start of Nuff Said.
Carol Danvers was a regular officer in the U.S. Army when she was caught in an explosion with the intergalactic Kree Empire's Captain Mar-Vell. Resurfacing a while after this, Danvers manifested superpowers from having her DNA partially merged with Mar-Vell's in the explosion. Danvers took a superhero identity as Ms. Marvel and went on to join the Avengers. She was also once known as Binary and Warbird.
Ms. Marvel wears a black domino mask, a black tank top with a yellow lightning bolt insignia, black rubber gloves and thigh-high black rubber boots, black shorts, and a red sash tied around the waist.
- Flight: Ms. Marvel can defy gravity because of her Kree physiology. When she flies, she leaves behind a residue of cosmic energy in her trail.
- Cosmic Power: Ms. Marvel has the ability to release lethal blasts and rays of cosmic energy from the palms of her hands. In addition, her mastery over the Power Cosmic gives her the power to assemble cosmic bricks.
- Ms. Marvel was first seen in the gameplay demo at San Diego Comic-Con 2013.
- Under bizarre circumstances, Ms. Marvel fell briefly in love with M.O.D.O.K.
- Ms. Marvel's first special attack is a grab attack in which Ms. Marvel tackles the enemy and uses the momentum to throw the enemy a great distance.
- Ms. Marvel' second special attack is a grab attack in which Ms. Marvel grabs the enemy, lifts him into the air, and crushes him by violently tackling him against the ground.