Nick Fury is a playable character in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
Role in the Story
Nick Fury's father, the World War II veteran Nick Fury, Sr., was made the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. after the subversive terrorist group HYDRA assassinated the previous one. Fury was sustained through the decades by the Infinity Formula, a serum that could retard the aging process. After years of defending international stability from menaces like the Red Skull, A.I.M., and Doctor Doom, Fury stepped down from his position as director. Also known as Marcus Johnson, Nick Fury, Jr., served in the U.S. military in the Middle East before meeting his father and learning of his true parentage. Possessing the Infinity Formula in his blood, Nick Fury clashed with Taskmaster and saved his father's life with the help of his best friend, Agent Phil Coulson, before officially becoming a high-ranking S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
Nick Fury has a black beard, a black eyepatch, a blue shirt, a black-and-gray utility belt around the waist, a black-and-gray utility strap around his shoulder, and black pants. His pistols can be seen at his the opposite sides of his hip; when they are pulled out, Nick Fury enters a different stance.
- Firearms: Nick Fury wields dual pistols to gun down enemies.
- Invisibility: Nick Fury can use a S.H.I.E.L.D. device to turn himself invisible.
- Computer Hacking: Nick Fury can hack into advanced computers.
- Nick Fury was one of the first characters confirmed to be in the game, announced alongside the game in January 2013.
- This Nick Fury is portrayed as a more comical version of the character portrayed in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- John Eric Bentley had voiced Nick Fury in Iron Man: Rise of Technovore.