Polaris is a playable character in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
Role in the Story
The daughter of Magneto, Lorna Dane inherited not only his X-Gene but his mutation for magnetokinesis. First encountering the X-Men when they saved her from the evil mutant Mesmero, Lorna was with the X-Men when they discovered the man pulling Mesmero's strings, Magneto himself... or so it seemed. In truth, the Magneto who commanded Mesmero was an android duplicate, but the adventure nonetheless had a profound enough effect on Lorna that she decided to fight for co-existence and peace as a member of the X-Men.
Polaris is a green-haired individual who wears a dark green tiara and cape, which indicate her relationship with Magneto. She also wears a dark green tank top, dark green shorts, light green stockings/socks, dark green boots, and dark green gloves. She applies green lipstick to her face.
Magnetokinesis: Polaris has the power to control and manipulate magnetic fields, giving her the power to move blue metallic LEGO objects.
- Polaris was revelead at NYCC 2013
- Polaris is the illegitimate daughter of Magneto & the half sister of Quicksilver & the Scarlet Witch
- Polaris has dated Havok in the past
- Polaris's first special attack is to knock an enemy out by flinging blue LEGO studs with her mind.
- Polaris's second special attack is to assault the enemy's head with a frying pan.
- She used to be a member of the X-Men
- Polaris, using her powers, ejected the living island Krakoa into outer space