Psylocke is a playable character in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
Role in the Story
Betsy Braddock started out as a British superhero like her brother Brian, using her natural psychic talents for altruistic purposes. In America, Betsy joined the X-Men under the codename Psylocke. After swapping bodies with a Japanese ninja assassin called Kwannon, she gained the new power of a deadly psi-knife, while Kwannon was killed in Psylocke's original body. She is currently active as a mutant superhero.
Psylocke has purple hair and wears a tank top, shorts, boots, legbands, and gloves, all of which are dark blue. She also wears a red sash across her waist.
- Telekinesis: Psylocke can levitate pink LEGO objects with her mind.
- Psi-Dagger: Psylocke can use a psychic knife to stab and slash enemies to death.
- Force Field Projection: Psylocke can create a force field with her mind.
- Psylocke was officially confirmed on a article at the Newsarama website.
- Psylocke is the fraternal twin sister of Captain Britain.
- Psylocke's first special attack is grabbing the enemy, stunning him with a spinning attack, and killing him with a psi-dagger slash.
- Psylocke's second special attack is kicking the enemy to the ground and stabbing him with her psi-dagger.
- Psylocke's third special attack is using telekinesis to levitate and the enemy and smash him against the ground.