Rhino is a playable character in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
Role in the Story
Rhino is one of the many villains that joins Loki in his quest to find the Cosmic Bricks.
Rhino is first seen in The Raft, where all villians are taken in. He is one of the villians to break out.
Aleksei Sytsevich, also known as Alex O'Hirn, was a Russian immigrant to America to agreed to undergo illegal genetic experiments to enhance his strength and durability to superhuman levels and bond him to a suit of metallic rhinoceros-based armor. As the Rhino, Sytsevich performed countless petty misdemeanors and mercenary jobs, typically combating either Spider-Man or the Hulk. In years since, his disillusionment with the world because of his inability to remove his armor and the death of his wife Oksana have made him somewhat nihilistic, and far more of a menace to any superhero he faces.
Rhino wears a gray rhinoceros-head helmet with a deadly horn attached to the forehead area and an area for the face to be exposed, a gray armor stretching down to the feet, large gray gloves, and attachments at the area of the feet resembling rhinoceros toes.
- Big Figure Super-Strength: Rhino has all the super-strength that comes with being a big-fig, allowing him to tear large rock masses out of the ground or lift large object with or without special green handles.
- Horn: The horn on Rhino's armor makes his charge attack incredibly lethal.
- Rhino is one of the new "Big Figs".
- Rhino was revealed in the "Big Figures" trailer at Comic-Con 2013.
- Rhino's first special attack is to to throw the enemy into the air with his horn and then kill him by smashing him to the ground with his fist.
- Rhino's second special attack is to throw the enemy into the air with his horn and then kick him backwards through the air.