Sabretooth is a playable character in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
Role in the Story
Raised like an abused dog by his xenophobic mutant-hating father, Victor Creed, whose mutation surfaced in an even more animal-like way than Wolverine's, grew into a brutal, murderous sociopath with no regard for any life, be it human, mutant, or animal. Jealous that Logan, the man who would be Wolverine, had a Native American girl to love him, Creed seemingly took her from him, sparking a duel that would have seen one of the two combatants killed unless if their fight was not interrupted by a plunge off a cliff. Years later, both Logan and Creed were experimented on by the Weapon X Project, though only Logan was given adamantium claws before both escaped. Around the time when Logan joined the X-Men as Wolverine, Victor Creed became the super-villain Sabretooth. Although the first superhero Sabretooth fought was Iron Fist, conflicts with Wolverine and the X-Men both as an independent agent and a member of the Brotherhood of Mutants have proven the feral Canadian vigilante to be Sabretooth's true archfoe.
Sabretooth has blond hair and no eye color and wears a helmet that does not conceal the hair or face, a brown-and-red jumpsuit, red gloves, and an animal fur around his shoulders. He walks on all fours, and his claws are retractable.
- Claws: Though not coated with adamantium like Wolverine's, Sabretooth's incredibly sharp claws combined with his stronger killer instinct make him an efficient and vicious fighter. Sabretooth can use his claws to slice and dice his hapless enemies to shreds, activate special claw switches, and dig into piles of dirt for rewards.
- Regeneration: Sabretooth is able to regenerate, however he doesn't become a skeleton once all his hearts are gone; instead he breaks apart like any other normal character.
- Super sense
- Sabretooth was revealed in the "Big Figures" trailer at Comic-Con 2013.
- Sabretooth moves with four legs.
- Sabretooth's first special attack is to slash the enemy into the air, leap after him, and throw him to the ground.
- Sabretooth's second special attack is to jump behind the enemy, slash him him into the air, leap after him, and slice him to pieces.