Spider-Woman is a playable character in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
Role in the Story
Spider-Woman is one of the many heroes in the game.
Spider-Woman wears a red mask with white lenses and a triangular yellow symbol in the forehead area, a red shirt with yellow symbols in the chest and abdominal areas, red pants, black-trimmed yellow boots, and yellow gloves.
Jessica Drew was given her power during her final stages of fetal development at Wundagore Mountain. Prior to being conceived, Jessica's DNA was spliced with the DNA of multiple different species of spider. After she learned of her powers, Jessica started working for HYDRA as a super-powered operative and learned the art of combat from Taskmaster. She did not remain a villain for long though, and she soon began a new life as a solo superhero before joining the Avengers.
- Flight: Spider-Woman's wings enable her to fly through the air with ease.
- Venom Blast: Spider-Woman can release projectiles of bio-electricity at her foes in the form of "Venom Blasts." Not truly being venomous in nature, Spider-Woman uses them nevertheless to dispatch her enemies.
- Enhanced Senses: Spider-Woman has enhanced senses.
- The LEGO company gave away an exclusive Spider-Woman LEGO figure at Comic-Con 2013
- Spider-Woman's first special attack is to grab the enemy's head with her legs and throw him against the ground.
- Spider-Woman's second special attack is to electrocute the enemy to death with a close-range concentrated Venom Blast.