Stan Lee is a playable character in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
Role in the Story
Arthur Parson's stated this information on Stan Lee, during an interview with IGN.
"There are 50 Stan Lee’s in various perilous situations. In one of them he drinks this toxic soda and transforms into Stan Hulk, and you end up having to beat him up; when you beat him up, he transforms back to Stan and he’s like ‘Excelsior, thank you!’, and off he runs. Once you’ve rescued all 50, you then get to unlock Stan as a playable character."
- If Stan jumps into the air he can swing around on a web like Spider-Man
- If Stan takes off his glasses he blasts heat lasers from his eyes like Cyclops
- Stan can transform into Excelsior Hulk
- Stan cannot die. If he runs out of hearts he runs around as an Adamantium LEGO Skeleton, like Wolverine, however he will lose a small amount of studs
- Telekinesis, like Jean Grey
- Mind Control, like Loki
- Super-Sense, like Spider-Man
- Elasticity, like mr. Fantastic
- Magnetic manipulation, like Magneto
- Hacking computers, like Bruce Banner
- Able to climb special walls
- He can use claws to activate special claw switches, like Wolverine
- He is voiced by Stan Lee himself.
- All across New York, rather than "Citizen in Peril", there are instead "Stan in Peril" side missions.
- Stan has a variety of abilities that, most of which, are from characters he created. Stan may even have the most abilities for one character in the game.
- Stan Lee was previously playable in The Amazing Spider-Man.
- Doctor Doom is planing to recruit Stan.
- During one of the Stan in Peril missions, Stan hums the theme of the Merry Marvel Marching Society, a fan club he created in real life.
- Like Deadpool, Stan makes several cameos throughout the game.