Super-Skrull is a playable character in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
Role in the Story
Super-Skrull lacks a role in the story, though Mastermind projects illusions resembling him in one level.
Seeking a warrior with the potential to defeat the Fantastic Four, the intergalactic alien Skrull Empire genetically altered the distinguished soldier Kl'rt to give him all the super-powers of the Fantastic Four, plus the power of hypnotism. Sent to Earth to conquer, the Super-Skrull was bested when the Fantastic Four determined that a ray being fired from the Skrull homeworld was enhancing his abilities and blocked its influence. Having since fallen out of favor with the Skrull Empire, the Super-Skrull battled the likes of Ms. Marvel and Iron Fist and occasionally found work as a henchman of Thanos. More recently, the Super-Skrull has been re-accepted by the Skrull people and is the current Skrull Emperor after the failed Skrull Secret Invasion.
Super-Skrull has a green face with pointed ears, a black helmet, a purple jumpsuit, a black harness, black gloves, black boots, and black shorts.
Elasticity: Super-Skrull has super-elasticity that enables him to stretch his limbs like Mister Fantastic, latch onto special grapple points, and travel to certain areas by squeezing through grates.
Invisibility: Super-Skrull can turn invisible like the Invisible Woman.
Pyrokinesis: Super-Skrull can project fireballs and beams of flame like the Human Torch.
Flight: Super-Skrull can fly in a streak of fire like the Human Torch.
Super-Strength: Though not a big-fig, Super-Skrull has the super-strength of the Thing, which enables him lift large objects with or without the assistance of special green handles. When he uses super-strength, his gloves and sleeves switch from black and purple to orange.
Mind Control: Super-Skrull's hypnosis allows him to control people's minds.
Computer Hacking: Super-Skrull can hack into advanced computers like Mister Fantastic.
- Though he has the powers of the Invisible Woman and the Human Torch, Super-Skrull does not have telekinesis and is not immune to fire-based attacks.
- Super-Skrull's first special attack is to wrap his arm around the enemy, unwrap his arm to send the enemy spinning, and form a giant fist to punch him out.
- Super-Skrull's second special attack is to turn invisible, run up behing the enemy, and push him over.
- Super-Skrull's third special attack is to blast the enemy with a beam of fire and disintegrate him.
- Super-Skrull's fourth special attack is to manifest the Thing's super-strength, grab the enemy, lift him over his head, and throw him to the ground.
- Super-Skrull's fifth special attack is to fly rings around the enemy, leaving a trail of fire in his path, and incinerate the enemy the resultant inferno.
- Super-Skrull's sixth special attack is to stretch and grab the enemy and slam him against the ground until he breaks.