The Lizard is a playable character in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.
Role in the Story
Herpetologist Curt Connors ingested a serum created from reptilian DNA in the hopes that the regenerative properties of certain types of lizards would enable him to regenerate his missing arm. It worked but also mutated him into a humanoid lizard-creature with a separate malicious personality. Curt Connors was returned to normal thanks to Spider-Man, but whenever he would get angry or stressed to a certain degree, he would again transform into the Lizard and wreak havoc. After in incident in which Curt Connors committed crimes in human form under the control of the Lizard personality, he transformed back into the Lizard and was incarcerated, though his Connors personality has since returned, leaving him an innocent man in the body of a beast.
Curt Connors has brown hair, a white lab coat, an identification card, purple pants, a brown belt, a white dress shirt with a gray tie, and a black T-shirt over it. The Lizard is a green-scaled reptilian humanoid with a giant white lab coat, purple pants, and a black T-shirt.
- Big Figure Super-Strength (Lizard only): The Lizard has super-strength as a big-fig that enables him to tear large rock masses out of the ground, generate thunderclaps, and pull on large objects using special green handles.
- Transformation: The Lizard can transform back into Curt Connors and vice versa.
- Lizards (Curt Connors only): Curt Connors can throw exploding lizards.
- Computer Hacking (Curt Connors only): Curt Connors can hack into advanced computers
- Steven Blum previously voiced both Dr. Connors & Lizard in the video game adaptation of The Amazing Spider-Man.
- The Lizard's first special attack is grabbing the enemy with his tail and flinging him through the air.
- The Lizard's second special attack is grabbing the enemy by the tail, lifting him above his head, and eating him.